Ingersoll Rand Electric Stationary Air Compressor 10 HP, 35 CFM at 175 PSI, 230 Volts, Model# 2545E10-V
For fleet and field service applications, count on Two-stage, Gas-powered air compressors from Ingersoll Rand. Ideal for remote pneumatic applications, emergency production line needs and other situations where electrical power is scarce, these compressors deliver the air you need, when and where you need it. Featuring truck-bed mounting, these compressors include electronic ignition, idle engine control, a 30-gallon ASME receiver, an OSHA approved fully enclosed bell guard and a weather-resistant powder-coat paint finish.
- Durable cast iron for 100% continuous duty application
- Precision engineered components for over 15,000 hours of trouble-free use
- Choice of Honda or Kohler engine
- Extended 2 year warranty when used with Ingersoll Rand’s All season select synthetic lubricant
- Advanced safety features including low oil-level shutdown for gas engines